Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Magic Mirror!!....

Mirror mirror on the wall
Show me what you see
If you really reflect it all
Show every piece of me

Behind my eyes, behind my smile
Deep into my soul
Linger for a little while
Show me all you see

Can you show the bruised and battered place in me
Can you show the part that longs to be set free
Can you show the piece of me that's mild
Can you show the adult inside the child
Can you show the heart that won't let anyone in
Can you show the innocence hiding behind the sin
Can you show the coward inside the fighter
Can you show the part that's drunk with laughter
Can you show the side where life's a joke
Can you show the piece that just can't cope

So, mirror mirror on the wall
I’ll step back so I can see
If you really reflect it all
And show every piece of me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this one is one of favs.