Saturday, April 29, 2006

Entrapment!!

Today i was sitting and staring at the mirror.... and i saw Nitu there...

I see an image in the corner
An image of what was me

I look into his eyes…
His pain is all so clear
I wonder why he shakes like that
When someone comes near

But when I reach out towards him…
I find I’m touching glass…
And he is really me!!

I look into his eyes…
I’m shocked by his despair

Again I reach towards him…
The cold glass soothes his pain
I know that I must reach him now
Before he goes insane

But no matter how I try...
He’s still on the other side
Reaching back towards my hands
Yet longing to run and hide

And now he looks so broken
As I smash the cold hard glass
I know that I must reach him…
And I know it must be fast

I see his falling pieces…
Distorted on the floor
Contorted in so many ways
He’s broken now I’m sure

I reach out to the glass…
But he’s gone from my sight
I long to find his broken soul
I long to put it right

But I don’t know how to save him
I try so hard to call him back...

So I stare… in the mirror…
And I start to see…
All I need to do is set him free...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Superb......

Be brave and bring out he strength in u thts still untouched..

-Dufus