Thursday, June 08, 2006

Lonely.......

Each day I wake up with a frown
Rumours keep spreading around town
That I'm suffering a mental breakdown

A solitary walk I walk
A lonely talk I talk
As I wander as a lonely on the lonely road

I wander as a lonely at night
I wander as a lonely on sight
I wander as a lonely at day
I wander as a lonely and pray
I wander as a lonely each n every day

Slow down, slow down
Shut down, shut down
Shutdown the lonely thing before I drown

Why can't I embrace my friends with warmth
As they can give me assistance
Save me from my lonely existence
Why do I keep fighting love
Bending it around like a curve
With my glowering face
Reserving only a lonely place,
Halting happiness to arrive in my life

Why dont I ever stop to wonder?
Why dont I ever stop to ponder?
Am I the reason for the lonely blunders?

Slow down, slow down
Shut down, shut down
Can I remove from my head that lonely crown

I wander endlessly as a lonely
Searching for a spot called homely
But my face is missing that vital smile called lovely ...

No comments: