Friday, August 18, 2006

Almost

I'm only halfway broken,
Just a little gone,
Almost to the brink,
Almost fully drawn

I'm just a little sad
Only slightly torn
I only wish sometimes
That I was never born

I almost feel insane
I'm not always lonely
A few people feel like me
I'm not the one and only

I'm somewhat of a quitter
I kinda know what's wrong
I'm not strong enough to deal
I knew that all along...

I'm near the edge of reason
A few steps and I'd be there
A little to the right,
And maybe you would care

I was just about to make it
So close, but I fell short
It was almost meant to be;
My second to last resort

I'm midway through the battle
I'm near the end of going away
I'm almost completely certain
That I'll never be okay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nitu,

Itz time u get out of this phase.. you have been crying for long, now rebuild urself.. the first step shud be to pen something motivating .. Pls shed off what has happened and start afresh.. There is not a single soul in this world who is all happy, you can choose to be happy inspite of what so ever happens, it is how you take things and make the best out of it that makes the differnce. .. I personally believe every thing happens for good.. Even the worst day in ur life could turn out to be the best ....