Thursday, March 23, 2006

Insomnia...

A poem by Charles Shultz donno the name of the poem so have named it my way :p amazing one so thot of putting it here.


Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask,
Where have I gone wrong?
Then a voice says to me,
This is going to take more than one night.

Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask,
Is life a multiple choice test or is it a true or false test?
Then a voice comes out of the dark, and says:
We hate to tell you this, but life is a thousand word essay.

Sometimes I lie awake at night and I ask,
Why me?
And the voice says,
'Nothing personal your name just happened to come up.

Sometimes I lie awake at night in bed and I ask,
Is it all worth it? And then a voice says, 'Who are you talking to?' And another voice says,
You mean: to whom are you talking?
And I say, 'No wonder I lie awake at night.'

No comments: