Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Loneliness...

As I lay here in my dark, and lonely room,
filled with sadness , and with gloom.
I search for your voice, but it's not there.
I reach to touch you, but touch only air.
In my heart is a loneliness that I alone must bear.
I feel all around me there is no one who really cares.
So, forgive me if I must cry out
"Is This What Life Is All About?"
to feel so empty, and cast out.
Where are the ones who said they cared!
Where are the ones who said they would always be there!
So, as I lay here in my dark, and lonely room ,
filled with sadness, and with gloom.
Forgive me if I must cry out,
"Is This What Life Is All About?"

1 comment:

Nuts said...

Life is tuff...this is how I feel often..Amazing poems.. tuff to decide which one is the best..all the emotions are so intricately woven...But look arnd u... Someone might feel this way abt u...Give others a chance...Life is much more than wasting on 1 person...