Sunday, March 05, 2006

Tears Either Way...

Whether I am with you
Or whether we are apart
There will always be two broken pieces
Of my fragile heart

I smile when I am with you
And no it is not fake
But when I go home is when I realize
That loving you is a mistake

You do not really care for me
And people tell me so
They always tell me you are his
I try to ignore it, as if I don’t know

But deep inside I know the truth
Yet, I pretend that I am fine
I cry my self to sleep
Wishing you were only mine

Still I do not understand
How in the world you can pretend
You are tearing me apart
My heart will never mend

Everyone tells me to leave and forget
Just to walk away
But that is even more painful
Than seeing you with him everyday

I wish I could just forget your face
But I am way too weak
Without you by my side
Life would be so bleak

The question now is to hang on or let go
Either way tears will form in my eyes
Should I just try to walk away from the one I love?
Or try to live with all the lies?

No comments: