Sunday, March 05, 2006

Shredded Memories

I miss the first word you ever said to me..
I miss the last word you said before you left me..

I miss the first smile that you've shown me..
I miss the last smile that I never got to see..

I miss the first hug that you gave me..
I miss the last hug that I asked you to pity me..

I miss the first touch on your lips..
I miss the last touch when you turned your back on me..

I miss the first kiss that you've fallen for me..
I miss the last kiss, which I wasn't the person you kissed..

I miss the first song you sang to me..
I miss the last song of my sympathy..

I miss the first letter that you've written for me..
I miss the last letter which you've never written for me..

I miss the first time you said you love me..
I miss the only time you ever said that to me..

I miss hugging you when I see you trembling..
I miss cuddling you when I see you sad and lonely..

I miss your voice calling me under that loving scene..
I miss our moment together before memories shredded into pieces..

I miss the way you made me alive and glee..
I miss the way you used to be..

I miss u ....

No comments: