Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Questions??

How many steps will it take to walk a mile?
How many seconds will it take to wait a while?
How many battles do I need to win?
How many Gods do I need, to forgive my sin?

How many times must I betray my faith?
How many times can I control my hate?
When do I say that justice isn't fair??
How can I endure the burden that I bear?

Where is the youth who wud dare?
Where can I find the people who really care?
Where can I find the road to success?
Is it in the north, south, east, or west?

Where can I find true love?
That God had gave from above?
How many struggles do I need to make it through?
When do I say that a statement is false or true?

How can I forgive others?
When they have left me in tears?
Can you give help to those people in need?
After they have dropped you and left you to bleed?

Who are the people that I can trust?
In this world, to fight is a must.
The world will continue to evolve,
But these questions remain unsolved.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone in life goes through such questions. there are some which are difficult to answer but you can atleast try answering few of these. everything might not be in your hands but then why think about things which are really not in your control?